At Empowering U we don’t want to focus on what you can’t do, we want to focus on the life you want to live and it’s our role to support you in making that happen. Taking into consideration the history, needs, aspirations, beliefs and wishes of our clients, Empowering U create bespoke support plans which capture the ‘how’ and ‘when’ nursing care needs to be delivered.
If in hospital for example, our clinicians will work closely with the hospital discharge team to create a tailored care plan for our team to deliver pending your return home. During the transition leading up to your discharge, we ensure that our team of carers are trained and upskilled to enable them to meet your specific needs. We also hold strong multi-agency and family partnerships so that your care package is personalised and holistic.
Through one to one or two to one support and the assignment of ‘key workers’, we can ensure that your needs and rights are upheld at all times. Knowing there is always a safe, trustworthy team to rely on, means that our clients feel empowered to communicate with us easily and freely. We strive to continuously develop and implement inclusive strategies which enable all our customers to communicate their needs.
Areas of nursing care services can include:
- Catheter, Bowel & Stoma Care
- Complex Bowel Management
- Tracheostomy & Ventilated Care
- PEG (Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy) and JEJ (Jejunostomy)
- Acquired Brain Injury Support
- Suctioning Oral and Tracheal
- Oxygen Therapy
- Epilepsy Rescue Medication – Buccal midazolam & Rectal Diazepam
- NG (Nasogastric)
- Ileostomy (Stoma/Colostomy)
- Cough Assist and Assisted Cough
- CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure)
- BPAP (Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure)
- NIPPY (Non-Invasive Positive Pressure Ventilation)
If you require further information regarding nursing care, please contact us for a friendly informal chat.