Who are the Care Quality Commission?
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) are an independent regulator of health and social care in England who ensure providers of care are safe, effective, caring, responsive and well led.
Following our 2020 Inspection, we were rated “Good” by the CQC where Empowering U underwent strict fitness and compliance assessments.
At Empowering U, we make it our goal to exceed the fundamental standards set by the CQC:
- Our packages are personalised to our service users ensuring we meet their requirements and preferences.
Dignity and Respect
- At Empowering U, we are all treated as equals. When giving care, we make sure privacy is granted to our service users where needed, and support is given to help them remain independent.
- Consent from our service users or their representative is always a pre-requisite before any care or treatment is given.
- Not only do we ensure the correct risk assessments are in place, our staff have the competence, skills, experience and qualifications to keep our service users safe.
Fit and proper staff
- The Empowering U staff are given the support, training and supervision they require to help them do their job. Our rigorous recruitment means we only employ people who are passionate for their role.
- Our systems and policies and are put in place to ensure we meet all these standards. Whilst constantly reviewing our procedures, we are always adapting and improving to ensure high standards of service and safety.